Before school comes around the corner, I am having our last naturopathic summer giveaway. I am an herbal junkie so I wanted to have something fun, unique, and totally naturopathic as a prize. I am giving away (2) small bags of soap nuts (5 seedless nuts in each bag, each bag is good for 10 loads if you are doing laundry) and digital recipes to one (1) lucky winner. I am in love with botanicals that consist of saponins. Saponins, are super cool and I have used these soap nuts in the past. They have made my clothes super clean and are gentle on my skin! Here are the benefits of using natural soap nuts as compared to chemically-made
- 100% Natural, Safe & Hypoallergenic
- Protects your family from being exposed to toxins, carcinogens, skin irritants and endocrine disruptors.
- Chemical free and 100% certified
- Leaves no chemical residue on clothing
- Replace laundry soap & fabric softener
- Lower the cost per load of laundry
- Environmentally friendly- water from your washing machine can be used.
- Harvested and processed by hand
- 100% Fragrance Free
- Safe for Delicate Fibers
- Safe for Septic Systems
- Multi-purpose can be used to make liquid household cleaners, hair shampoo, and body wash! 🙂
What are soap nuts? These nuts, contain a natural compound called “Saponins”. The saponins found in a soap nut shell, is a natural surfactant which allows the soap nuts to work like a detergent. The saponins from the soap nuts, are released when the shells become wet. Surfactants, work by breaking the surface water tension so it can penetrate into the fabrics, easily allowing the water to break up the dirt, grease, and grime from fabrics. During the wash cycle, the agitation shakes the dirt loose from the clothing. The saponin holds the dirt in suspension in water which prevents the dirt from being re-deposited onto the clothing.
How to Enter:
- Enter Here: Soap Nuts: Natural Soap Giveaway
- Answer the (1) question below.
- Go back to the rafflecopter to collect your entries.
*******Make sure to collect entries for your post to count!*********
- Question #1: What is your favorite herb and what use does it have to you?
Good luck! ❤